Information posted on BookFlow is obviously publicly available. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, physical contact information (depending on the service used)
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from BookFlow and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
• other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
• provide our services;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
• customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
• communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
• Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Using Information from BookFlow.
You may use personal information gathered from BookFlow only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion.
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at BookFlow to review any personal information we store that is not available on BookFlow. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Confidentiality of Information.
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.